Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of PreSchool

Today was my first day at preschool. I was so excited this morning getting ready to go. I could tell that my mommy was having a hard time with her baby girl starting school so I decided to put her mind at ease. As we were walking into my school, I looked up at her and said, "It's ok mommy, I will be home later." I think it made her feel a little better :) We had such a fun day! We painted water and made some sand. Our teacher talked to us about the beach today. She left my mommy a note telling her how sweet and kind I was and that I used good manners. My mommy and daddy were so proud of me, because they are always telling me how important it is to be kind to my friends and use good manners. I can't wait to see what we are going to do tomorrow!
-Kiley

No comments: